- Big Wave Media Training (C.R.O. no: 456129) means the business enterprise who provides the training courses to its clients (BWMT).
- The client or trainee means the person who attended the training course including the company by whom the client or the trainee is employed by (the Client).
- The trainer or the consultant means the person who teaches/trains/lectures/consults the training courses provided by BWMT, including the company whom the trainer or the consultant is employed by (the Trainer).
- All training courses must be paid for in full before attending such a course and within 7 days of the date of the invoice.
- If the Client wishes to cancel a training course, the Client must notify BWMT in writing. No refund of monies shall be made, but a credit note shall be issued for the same amount of monies paid, less any cancellation fees payable. A cancellation fee equal to 50% of the course monies/value paid is payable immediately if the cancellation is made within 10 days before the course the Trainee is scheduled to attend. Cancellation does not become effective until BWMT receives this written notification.
- If the Client has purchased a BWMT course package (a package is defined as any booking made for a combination of more than one course offered at a discounted rate – eg. “Complete CS3 Skills Package” or any other packages that may be offered from time to time and wishes to cancel it, the Client must notify BWMT in writing. Cancellation will be accepted as long as none of the courses in the package have been attended yet. No refund of monies shall be made, a credit note shall be issued for the same amount of monies paid, less any cancellation fees being 50% of the course monies/value paid. Cancellation does not become effective until BWMT receives this written notification.
- Failure to attend a training course without notice will result in the forfeit of that course booking and any such monies paid for that training course.
- If the Client wishes to reschedule a training course, the Client must notify BWMT in writing. If the rescheduling occurs within 10 days from the commencement of the course the Client will automatically be placed on a Last Minute waiting list for a later class. Last Minute wait-list bookings are subject to the following conditions:
BWMT has the places available on the requested training course date
The rescheduled course may be conducted on a newer version of the software
Where the rescheduled class is longer in duration than the original course, students will be required to pay the difference between the new course price and the original course price.
Should the Client wish to confirm a reschedule course date without being placed on a Last Minute waitlist there is a transfer fee equal to 50% of the current individual published price for the course.
Rescheduling does not become effective until BWMT receives this written notification.
- BWMT offers a satisfaction guarantee with the following conditions:
- All students can re-sit the course they attend FREE of charge, subject to the following conditions:
- Subject to places being available on the requested training course date.
- The repeated training course must be completed within 4 months of the original training course date.
- If a newer version of the software is being taught, a fee of 50% of the course cost is payable.
- The repeated course may or may not be with the same instructor.
- Bookings may only be made after
3.00pm the day before the course is due to commence.
- BWMT reserves the right, if necessary, to make alterations or changes to a previously confirmed training course date for a variety of reasons including but not exclusively, such as illness of the Trainer. In such cases, BWMT will endeavour informing the Client as soon as possible. In the event whereby it isnecessary for BWMT to re-schedule the course(s) to another date(s) the BWMT shall inform the Client as soon as practicable regarding the new date(s). The Client has a right to apply for a full refund only when the re-scheduling of the course(s) has been made more than once by BWMT. BWMT will have no other liability due to changes to the training course date other than those set out in this condition and no other claim for compensation or expenses will be considered.
- BWMT reserves the right to postpone any training course as a result of say, disruptive behaviour. In these circumstances, BWMT will offer alternative dates but will not offer any refund of monies paid. Those individuals causing the disruptive behaviour resulting in postponement of the training course will be dismissed and will not be entitled to attend the course at a later date and will forfeit all monies paid to BWMT.
- BWMT has a no smoking policy in their offices.
- BWMT shall in no circumstances be liable for any loss of profit suffered directly or indirectly following the training course attended by the Client.
- The Client shall not approach, or make any offer of employment for works to any Trainer or consultant provided by BWMT and will not permit or suffer its Trainer or consultant to make any such approach or offer of employment for works, for a period of 12 months after the provision of the service and/or from the date of this booking conditions contract is made. In the event that any Trainer or consultant provided by BWMT works for the Client and receives payment of monies from it within 12 months of the provision of the service and/or from the date of this booking is made, a fixed introduction fee of €20,000 (Twenty Thousand Euros) will be charged by BWMT to the Client and is payable within 21 days from the date of the letter of demand sent by BWMT to the Client.
- This is a booking contract made by BWMT on its terms and conditions which are governed by Irish Law and all parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts at all times.
The above points 1-15 constitute the standard terms and conditions of Big Wave Media Training.