This HTML5/CSS3 fundamentals training course is for anyone interested in developing web design solutions using the latest scripting techniques to ensure a streamlined workflow in web development, and ensure consistent display on all devices, and web pages are easily found. No prior experience of HTML or CSS is required.
You will learn to construct web pages by hand coding HTML and then applying Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to control the layout and appearance.
The course includes of lots of small hands-on projects, which you can begin applying to your own projects straight after the course.
Duration: 3 Days
Class Size: 6 Students
DUBLIN – Ormond Building, 31-36 Ormond Quay Upper, Dublin, Ireland
LIMERICK – Croom Enterprise Centre, Hospital Road, Croom, Limerick
How to Book Online Now:
- Select Month & Green Start Date in Calendar
- Click ‘Book Now‘ Button below
- Review shopping cart and Proceed to Checkout
- Fill in Attendee / Company Details
- Choose Payment option: Card/Stripe/InvoiceMe
- Checkout & Download ProForma Invoice
This a broad list of content that may be covered
- Intro to HTML5 Semantic Elements
- Styling Elements with CSS
- Styling Text & Designing Layouts with CSS3
- HTML5 Audio
- HTML5 Video
- Responsive Web Design (CSS3 Media Queries)
- Responsive Menus (CSS3 Media Queries)
- HTML5 Forms
- Responsive Forms (CSS3 Media Queries)
- CSS Transitions
- CSS Animations Using @Keyframe
- CSS3 Backgrounds
- CSS3 Web Fonts
This course is aimed at students new to Web development, or looking to update their web skills to the latest versions of HTML and CSS to follow responsive and symantic web design techniques.