Advanced Photoshop & InDesign Pro Tips & Tricks
Calling all Designers! We want you to ‘ SMASH IT ‘ in Photoshop and InDesign !
….open up avenues of your creativity and speed up your workflow with this Maxxed Half day Session!
Last month Liam Hurrell delivered a sizzling hot half day Advanced Photoshop & InDesign Session for the Design Enterprise Skillnet in Dublin focusing on the two Adobe heavyweights Photoshop and InDesign. The session was structured around making designers aware of the latest features – so a fast refresher course for some, and tips and shortcuts for the fastest way to do things – be it pure design, marketing communications, or web mobile or digital publishing.
Maximise your design and publishing skills with this Advanced Photoshop & InDesign course looking at the latest enhancements of the Adobe heavyweights Photoshop & InDesign, and Creative Cloud technologies.
A Half day Blitz of tips, shortcuts, smart techniques, faster ways to create and output.
- Lastest tools and technologies from Photoshop & InDesign
- How to utilise both applications to update company workflows
- Use Cloud technologies to collaborate more effectively incorporating Library technologies
- Use Libraries to speed up workflows and design consistency with Styles, Graphics, Colours Groups, and Text assets
- Work in a flexible and mobile manner with Mobile Apps, and synchronised file storage with Creative Cloud files
- Work with revised Photo manipulation techniques in Adobe Photoshop using newly developed filters, & Smart Filters
- Work faster and with more advanced selections with the latest cut-out technologies, Select and Mask, and Masking
- Use the latest image enhancement and retouching / spot removal techniques like content aware
- Work non-destructively using Smart Objects, adjustment layers and masks, blend modes,
- More flexible and creative graphics using variable Fonts and TypeKit
- Use the latest techniques for artwork layout, PDF publishing, and Interactive Publishing with Fixed Layout ePub formats
- Tips and time saving techniques throughout
Trainer: Liam Hurrell, Big Wave Media Training
Promoted by IDI Design Enterprise Skillnet
** Registration will close 26th April **
BOOK ONLINE HERE at EVENTRBRITE:
Prices: €95 – €211.20
After course support?
It doesn’t end after the course. We want to build lasting relationships to support your skills and requirements – you get online and email support after the course and our response is usually same business day for queries received before 4pm and can include screen captures and video demonstrations of solutions to support your progress.
Contact us with any queries and maybe we can support your goals in digital media publishing to help you be more competitive.