- Dreamweaver training
- Dreamweaver CSS training
- Dreamweaver Adobe Cert
- Flash training
- Flash Actionscript training
- Premier Pro training
- After Effects training
- Captivate training
Apple Pro Apps
- Final CutX 100 Training
- Final CutX 101 Training
- Final CutX 300 Training
- Color Training
- Motion Training
- Logic Training
- Aperture Training
iPhone iOS App Training Courses
Our iPhone App training courses are for iPhone, iOS or iPad app development, and are offered in Dublin at our Apple Authorised Training Centre in Ireland. iPhone Apps and iPhone App development is a fast growing area of digital publishing, and our range of iOS training courses enable you to develop iPhone Apps for iPhone, iPad or other iOS devices. Our courses cover iPhone App strategy design, and the complete iPhone App Development process with Xcode, enabling you to learn Objective C, Interface Builder and how to publish to the App Store.
Read about our recent iPhone training courses : iPhone Training Blog
iPhone App Training Courses include:
iPhone iOS - Strategy and Overview - 1 Day
iPhone iOS - 2 day
Introduction to Objective C & SDK Kit
This two day iPhone App Development training course is a hands-on course, for those starting off in iPhone App Development with little or no programming experience. Attendees will become familiar with the SDK Kit for developing Apps and get a grounding in the language Objective C required for successful iPhone and iOS App development. You will learn to start developing iPhone Apps under guidance from Ireland's top iPhone App developers, with real world experience of international iPhone and iPad app development.
Why develop Apps for iPhone or iPad?
With 350,000 applications and 2 billion downloads already...the iPhone and iOS devices like the iPad, is the most exciting platform today. Combined with the iTunes App Store, developers can easily write and sell applications for the world’s most innovative mobile device. Apple hosts and sells the Apps, so developers can concentrate on creating exciting applications without worrying about distribution costs or accounting.
See iPhone developer stories on the Apple Website: Developer stories and videos
Who should do this iPhone iOS App Training course?
Anyone interested in developing iPhone Apps, looking for a course to get them started, or prepare them for the 4 day iPhone App Development course.
Attendees are not required to have prior programming experience but experience in related areas such as graphic design or web design is recommended, and an aptitude for programming or prior programming experience in other languages is an advantage.
Comreg, Pramerica, Apple Education Ireland, GillMacmillan, Folens, LeoBurnetts
About the course:
The 'iPhone iOS 101 - Introduction to Objective C and the SDK Kit', is taught over two consecutive days, and teaches the basics of the programming language Objective C, Attendees will become familiar with the SDK Kit for developing Apps and get a grounding in the language Objective C required for successful iPhone development. This course prepares students for the 4 day iPhone iOS 200 iPhone App Development course, and can be combined as a 6 day iPhone Developer Pack saving 20% on the individual courses.
It is delivered in our Apple Authorised Training Centre in central Dublin, in air-conditioned dedicated training labs with hi-spec iMacs, and includes tea and coffee refreshments. Read about our recent iPhone training courses delivered: iPhone Training Blog
To gain most benefit from this iPhone App Training course, attendees should have:
- an interest in or aptitude for basic programming,
Attendees will have an advantage if they have:
- prior experience of other digital media disciplines such as graphic design, web design or multimedia production
- or prior experience in other programming areas such as web.
- or prior experience with object-oriented languages, such as C++, Java or C#.
Everything else including widescreen iMacs is provided for you.
- Introduction to the iPhone SDK
- Introduction to Objective-C: the language used to develop all Apps
- Understand classes, objects, and methods
- Write a first program in Objective-C
- Use basic control constructs for looping, decision-making, etc.
- Define classes
- Use inheritance
- Polymorphism and dynamic typing
- Work with the preprocessor
- Utilize underlying C features
- Use the basic Foundation classes (numbers, arrays, dictionaries, sets, etc.)
- Retain and release objects
- Start to compile small apps in Objective-C
- Introduction to the application framework Cocoa
Recent Blog posts
- Read about our recent iPhone training courses delivered at Big Wave Media Training: iPhone Training Blog