- Dreamweaver training
- Dreamweaver CSS training
- Dreamweaver Adobe Cert
- Flash training
- Flash Actionscript training
- Premier Pro training
- After Effects training
- Captivate training
Apple Pro Apps
- Final CutX 100 Training
- Final CutX 101 Training
- Final CutX 300 Training
- Color Training
- Motion Training
- Logic Training
- Aperture Training
Premiere Pro Training
Essentials in Premiere Pro 2 day
Pro Skills in Premiere Pro 3 day
Who should do this Premiere Pro training course?
This course is for anyone that needs to or wants to learn how to edit video clips and create digital movies for professional quality output, such as promotional videos. You've probably shot video with a digital video camera, and maybe worked with recording audio clips. However, you now need to edit existing video clips, or assemble your own video, audio, and still images to create a prefessional looking video programs. You need to produce content efficiently and also to a professional quality standard.
Choose the Essentials 2 day for the fundamentals.
Choose the Pro-Skills 3 day for more comprehensive training and better value. The 3 day includes the Essentials 2 day plus a 3rd day with more tips and tricks for the Professional User.
Why Premiere Pro?
Premiere Pro makes every step of video production more efficient by saving time from on-set capture through to output, and as such has become a professional standard for creative and professional video production. But it is ever more popular with companies and individuals creating corporate videos and web-content for uploading to web sites and you-tube.
Use it to expand your creative options via tight integration with After Effects Professional and Photoshop software; and reach the widest audience by delivering your content to DVD, Blu-ray Disc, the web, and mobile devices.
About the course:
This course introduces video production techniques using Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, including combining video, audio, and image-stills. Learn about the timeline, assembling video clips, controlling sequences and enhancing them with transitions such as wipes and fades, introducing title sequences, fading and combining multiple audio tracks, and outputting to different formats for high, medium and lower quality output requirements.
Related Courses and Promotions:
Course Content:This a broad list of content that may be covered
- Lesson 1: Touring Premiere Pro
- Lesson 2: Taking a Quick run through of Premiere Pro
- Lesson 3: Selecting Settings, Adjusting preferences and Managing Assets
- Lesson 4: Creating Cuts-only videos
- Lesson 5: Adding Video Transitions
- Lesson 6: Creating Dynamic Titles
- Lesson 7: Applying Specialized Editing Tools
- Lesson 8: Adding Video Effects
- Lesson 9: Putting Clips in Motion
- Lesson 10: Acquiring and Editing Video
- Lesson 11: Exporting frames, Clips and Sequences
- Lesson 12: Authoring DVD’s with Premier Pro and Encore DVD
What will you receive?
Each student will receive:
- Adobe Certificate of Completion
- Official Adobe Course Manual
- 12 months FREE email support
- FREE class repeat (if necessary)
Interested in this course?
us today 1890 403 400 for more info.
Premiere Pro resources:
Premiere Pro Training Chicago– provided by Training Connection