- Dreamweaver training
- Dreamweaver CSS training
- Dreamweaver Adobe Cert
- Flash training
- Flash Actionscript training
- Premier Pro training
- After Effects training
- Captivate training
Apple Pro Apps
- Final CutX 100 Training
- Final CutX 101 Training
- Final CutX 300 Training
- Color Training
- Motion Training
- Logic Training
- Aperture Training
Essentials in Illustrator
Big Wave Media Training offers certified Adobe Illustrator courses, as scheduled classes in Dublin, Cork, Limerick, or Belfast, or onsite at your premises across Ireland. Our Adobe Certified Instructors bring techniques from their real world experience that can save you time and money, and as professional teachers can explain the science being your learning.
Adobe Illustrator is a sophisticated graphics program capable of creating complex and attractive illustrations and type effects. It is widely recognised as the industry standard software.
Who should do this course?
Anyone who is interested in creating either basic or complex illustrations using Illustrator, but who has little to no experience using the program is an ideal student for this course.
About the course:
On this comprehensive 2 day course you will learn to create complex and attractive illustrations and type effects using Illustrator's powerful tools. You will create dynamic graphics using advanced drawing and editing tools, path editing techniques, filter effects and masks. And you will take advantage of Illustrator features such as the Transparency palette, live effects and the Appearance palette to create engaging effects.
Course Content:This a broad list of content that may be covered
- Lesson 1: Creating Logos Using Simple Shapes
- Lesson 2: Enhancing Logos
- Lesson 3: Creating Logos Using Custom Paths
- Lesson 4: Creating a Logo with Type Special Effects
- Lesson 5: Creating an Advertisement
- Lesson 6: Manipulating Body Type
- Lesson 7: Managing Assets with Adobe Bridge
- Lesson 8: Creating Complex Illustrations
- Lesson 9: Providing Support for PSD and PDF Files
- Lesson 10: Creating a Vector Version of a Raster Graphic
- Lesson 11: Coloring Artwork Using Live Paint
- Lesson 12: Creating a Poster
- Lesson 13: Exporting Graphics for the Web
- Lesson 14: Applying Color Management
- Lesson 15: Outputting Documents
After the course?
Each student will receive:
- Adobe Certificate of Completion
- Official Adobe Course Manual
- 12 months FREE email support
- FREE class repeat (if necessary)
Interested in this course?
us today 1890 403 400
for more info.
Illustrator Training Chicago– provided by Training Connection
Illustrator Training Sydney - provided by Raising the Bar