- Dreamweaver training
- Dreamweaver CSS training
- Dreamweaver Adobe Cert
- Flash training
- Flash Actionscript training
- Premier Pro training
- After Effects training
- Captivate training
Apple Pro Apps
- Final CutX 100 Training
- Final CutX 101 Training
- Final CutX 300 Training
- Color Training
- Motion Training
- Logic Training
- Aperture Training
Big Wave Media Training offers a range of Adobe InDesign courses, with scheduled classes in Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Belfast, or onsite at your premises across Ireland. Adobe InDesign is a hugely powerful publishing tool and, having become such a favourite with designers and production staff, is now the workhorse of layout design. We offer a range of InDesign training courses, including our ever popular Essentials in Indesign 2 day, or the InDesign Pro-Skills 3 day course which includes more advanced and sophisticated features and offers best value for your InDesign training requirements...
InDesign Pro Skills
Why not take the 3 day InDesign Pro-Skills Package, and get the full range of skills. It includes the InDesign Essentials course plus the InDesign Advanced course to make you more efficient, and your layouts more creative.
Who should do this course?
It is for anyone looking to use professional page layout and design techniques for use in industry. In this course you will create documents such as ads, flyers, brochures or newsletters from scratch. Then you will move on to design more creative documents, more complex layouts, or longer documents, and work with greater fluency and speed, and gain more control over the styling of your documents with powerful updating techniques and get a comprehensive set of professional skills.
About the course:
This course covers the more sophisticated functions of the software like advanced styles, combining type and paths, combining Photoshop and Illustrator layers, tables, PDF for printing and web, and stunning transparency effects. The course also focuses on time saving tips in setting up documents and automated Templates, and being able to update them at speed. At the end of this course you will be able combine the more advanced features with your current knowledge and produce sophisticated layouts with ease and confidence.
Course Content:This a broad list of content that may be covered
- Lesson 1: Managing the InDesign Environment
- Lesson 2: Designing Documents
- Lesson 3: Managing Text
- Lesson 4: Utilizing Colors, Swatches and Gradients
- Lesson 5: Managing Transparency
- Lesson 6: Utilizing Tables
- Lesson 7: Preparing for Handoff to a Service Provider
- Lesson 8: Creating Acrobat PDF Files
- Lesson 9: Advanced Styles, Type, and Graphics
- Lesson 10: Developing Bézier Paths
- Lesson 11 : Managing Long Documents
- Lesson 12: Importing and Exporting Files, Printing
- Lesson 13: Creating Web Pages
After the course?
Each student will receive:
- Adobe Certificate of Completion
- Official Adobe Course Manual
- 12 months FREE email support
- FREE class repeat (if necessary)