- Dreamweaver training
- Dreamweaver CSS training
- Dreamweaver Adobe Cert
- Flash training
- Flash Actionscript training
- Premier Pro training
- After Effects training
- Captivate training
Apple Pro Apps
- Final CutX 100 Training
- Final CutX 101 Training
- Final CutX 300 Training
- Color Training
- Motion Training
- Logic Training
- Aperture Training
Big Wave Media Training offers a range of Adobe Flash Professional courses, with scheduled classes in Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Belfast, or onsite at your premises across Ireland. Adobe Flash Professional software is the most advanced authoring environment for creating rich, interactive content for digital, web, and mobile platforms. Create interactive websites, media rich advertisements, instructional media, engaging presentations, games, and more...
Flash Pro Skills Package
Looking to get Adobe Certified in Flash?
Why not take the 3 day Adobe Certified Associate course for Flash and save. If you’re looking to demonstrate to clients and employers that you have mastered the fundamentals of Flash, and can use it in your media communications projects then this course is for you. This 3 day package incorporates the 2 day Essentials in Flash course plus a third more advanced day as well as the Adobe Certified Associate Exam for Flash.
Who should do this course?
It is for anyone looking to gain an understanding of flash techniques for use in rich media design projects, and take the Adobe Certified Associate exam. This course would suit graphic and web designers, design and media lecturers, design graduates, and anyone looking to prove their skills and knowledge in rich media design. This course is recommended as the first stage of Certification in Adobe products.
Course Content:This a broad list of content that may be covered
- Lesson 1: Getting Acquainted
- Lesson 2: Working with Graphics
- Lesson 3: Creating and Editing Symbols
- Lesson 4: Working with Text
- Lesson 5: Adding Animations
- Lesson 6: Creating Interactive files
- Lesson 7: Actionscript Basics
- Lesson 8: Using components
- Lesson 9: Using sound and video
- Lesson 10: Loading and optimising Flash content
- Lesson 11: Publishing Flash content
- Adobe Certified Associate - Rich Communications in Flash Professional ACA exam. (We recommend having prior experience in the product before sitting the ACA, alternatively you can choose to sit the exam at a later date)
After the course?
Each student will receive:
- ACA exam - Rich Communications in Flash (€100 optional extra)
- Adobe Certificate of Completion
- Official Adobe Course Manual
- 12 months FREE email support
- FREE class repeat (if necessary)
Interested in this course?
us today 1890 403 400
for more info.
Flash Training Sydney - provided by Raising the Bar