- Dreamweaver training
- Dreamweaver CSS training
- Dreamweaver Adobe Cert
- Flash training
- Flash Actionscript training
- Premier Pro training
- After Effects training
- Captivate training
Apple Pro Apps
- Final CutX 100 Training
- Final CutX 101 Training
- Final CutX 300 Training
- Color Training
- Motion Training
- Logic Training
- Aperture Training
Big Wave Media Training offers a range of Adobe certified web design courses, with Dreamweaver training courses in Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Belfast, or onsite at your premises across Ireland. Our web courses are delivered by Adobe Certified Instructors who teach the latest web design techniques using Dreamweaver and CSS, and simplify the technologies with clear explanations that enable you to harness the power of the web, and also go on to be Adobe Certified.
Dreamweaver Essentials course – 2 day
Dreamweaver Intermediate using CSS - 2 day
Dreamweaver Pro Skills Package – 4 day (*saver)
Dreamweaver Adobe Certified Associate – 5 day (*saver)
Dreamweaver ACA Prep day - 1 day
InDesign - iPad Publishing - 1 day
Muse - Intro 1day
Dreamweaver Pro-skills - 4 day
Looking to get Adobe Certified in Dreamweaver?
Why not take the 4 day Dreamweaver Pro Skills and to get professional level skills and save money, or take the 5 day Adobe Certified Associate course for Dreamweaver and get the Adobe Certification included and save even more?
If you’re looking to demonstrate to clients and employers that you have mastered the fundamentals of Dreamweaver, and can use it in your web communications projects then this course is for you. The course consists of 2 days Essentials in Dreamweaver course, followed by a 2 day Intermediate Dreamweaver using CSS course. The Adobe Certification exam can be taken after this course as an optional extra, or is included in the 5 day Adobe Certified Associate course . This package is available in Dublin, Limerick and Cork.
Who should do this course?
It is for anyone looking to gain an understanding of web design, associated technologies and design principles, and take the Adobe Certified Associate exam. This course would suit graphic and web designers, web design lecturers, design graduates, and anyone looking to prove their skills and knowledge in web communication. This course is recommended as the first stage of Certification in Adobe products.
Course Content:This a broad list of content that may be covered
- Lesson 1: Customizing your Workspace
- Lesson 2: Applying Cascading Style Sheets
- Lesson 3: Working with Text
- Lesson 4: Designing with Images
- Lesson 5: Inserting Links
- Lesson 6: Crafting Page Layout
- Lesson 7: Creating Interactive Pages
- Lesson 8: Integrating Ajax with Spry
- Lesson 9: Constructing Forms
- Lesson 10 : Adding Multimedia
- Lesson 11 : Publishing to the Web
- Adobe Certified Associate - Web Communications in Dreamweaver ACA exam (optional extra or included in 5 day saver pack)
Related CoursesComplete Web Design
After the course?
Each student will receive:
- ACA exam - Web Communication in Dreamweaver (optional extra or included in 5 day ACA course)
- Adobe Certificate of Completion
- Official Adobe Course Manual
- 12 months FREE email support
- FREE class repeat
Interested in this course?
us today 1890 403 400
for more info.
Dreamweaver Training Chicago– provided by Training Connection
Dreamweaver Training Sydney - provided by Raising the Bar